RETURN

Once again, it's been quite a while since I last posted something in here. Since my last post (my trip to Amsterdam), I spent the rest of the pre-summer vacation time on working on my semester project. Once the summer vacation started, I've been busier than expected with both everyday stuff and quite simply enjoying the summer as well. I never could get myself to write in the blog due to the latter, but with my bachelor year starting from tomorrow (litterally), it's time to get the good old blog running with projects, news and what not. Today I'll make a post about my semester project to sum up last semester's work and thus ready the blog for the upcoming content of the new year. So that's it for this post - The semester project one will be written as soon as I post this!

- Andy Minchev